Thursday, October 20, 2011

Payments, Shipping and Return/Exchanges

Payments

All of my transactions are PayPal only.

If you are from the local area you may contact me to set up a pick up time and pay in person via cash/check. (Items will not be started or shipped until check clears)

All checks payable to Yolanda L. Eckerty

Shipping

I ship from Lancaster, PA

I ship across the United States

If I have your item in hand I will ship it within 48 hours of receipt of payment. Depending on high volume of orders some deliveries may take between 7-14 days depending on the item. The delivery time is an estimate.

I ship to the address on your pay pal account so please make sure that is the correct one. I ship United States Post Office first class mail for all smaller items and priority for medium and large items. When I print your shipping label you will receive an email notice.

Return/Exchange

If you are unhappy with your order you may exchange/return it with in 30 days of purchase.

Shipping charges will not be refunded.

Exchange/return will not be made until it is IN MY HAND.

Custom orders are NON REFUNDABLE. (please be specific and open so we can work together to get you exactly what you want)

Additional Info

All items are made in a clean smoke free and pet free environment.

All custom items will have previews pictures emailed to you before shipped for any last minute fixes or details. (Please give a month in advance notice for custom orders)

Please feel free to email me if you have any other questions or concerns or sizing help. (sizing help page coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment